The Seller’s identity :
The Drop Supplements Ltd, Kemp House 160 City Road, London EC1V 2N, United Kingdom, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Protection of personal information
- We are committed to complying with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted.
- As Customers provide their personal information voluntarily, they shall have the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time .
- Detailed conditions of the above rights shall be indicated in Articles 1522 of the GDPR Regulation. For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We’d like the chance to resolve any complaints you have, however you also have the right to complain to the UK data protection regulator (the “ICO”) about how we have used your personal data. Their website is https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/raising-concerns/.
- Their website also contains useful information about your privacy rights https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/resources-and-support/your-data-matters.
- In the unlikely event that our Customer Relations team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are still not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, you may also refer your complaint to RetailADR (previously ‘The Retail Ombudsman’), which is a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution provider. RetailADR, 33 floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP, Email: email@example.com – Web: www.retailadr.org.uk , Tel: 0203 540 8063